1. The website (hereinafter “the Website”) is administered by Novatek Polska sp. z o.o. (hereinafter “Novatek Polska”).
2. Novatek Polska is the administrator of the data processed within the Website.
3. Novatek Polska shall act on its best efforts to maintain received information confidential and private.
1) Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997;
2) Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration Regulation of 29 April 2004 on documenting the processing of personal data, and the technical and organisational conditions required for IT devices and systems serving to process personal details data.
a) “Personal Data”—all details required to identify a person as provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997;
b) “Confidential Information”—all financial, property, personal, and other details that do not fall under the definition of Personal Data, and are provided by the Users to use the Novate Polska Website.
The Content of Novatek Polska Website
1. Novatek Polska enables the Users to utilise the Novatek Polska Website, hence, the Users provide Novatek Polska with their Personal Data and Confidential Information.
2. Novatek Polska Website contains data and information protected by copyright and industrial property law. Any reproduction or use of these data on principles other than specified in separate provisions is prohibited.
3. Novatek Polska Website contains trademarks (brand names and logos) registered by Novatek Polska as well as third-party companies and individuals. These registered trademarks were used only to identify the firms and companies holding the respective rights.
Using the Novatek Polska Website
The Users shall be entitled to use the Novatek Polska Website only to the extent provided by the applicable laws, separate regulations, the principles of the community life, and with respect to the rights and property of third parties, as well as the intellectual property right. All Users shall be obliged to respect the prohibition on the abuse of electronic means of communication, including the prohibition on providing the Novatek Polska Website or with help of the Novatek Polska Website any content of unlawful nature, as well as any content that might imbalance or overload the Novatek Polska Website, or the systems belonging to other entities using the Novatek Polska Website.
Collecting and Processing Personal Data and Confidential Information. Security Measures
2. Users providing Novatek Polska with any kind of Personal Data, hereby give consent for these personal data to be processed by Novatek Polska for the purposes of utilising the Novatek Polska Website, and in particular for the purpose of marketing actions (i.e. informing on new offers, products, and services). Moreover, the Users hereby give their consent to receive offers on other services performed by Novatek Polska.
3. Users providing Novatek Polska with Confidential Information, hereby give their consent for these information to be processed by Novatek Polska to offer the services provided by the Novatek Polska Website, and in particular for the purpose of advertisement and marketing, and to deliver the Users information about offer and services provided by Novatek Polska.
4. Novatek Polska shall process Personal Data and Confidential Information with respect to the privacy of third parties whose data are being processed, and with the highest standards of due processed data safety diligence. Novatek Polska has taken all the measures provided for by the law to secure the Personal Data and Confidential Information collection entrusted them for the purposes of processing, in particular:
1) is using technology and organisational means to protect processed Personal Data and Confidential Information to the extent relevant to the threats and the type of protected data;
2) is securing Personal Data and Confidential Information form sharing them with unauthorised persons, taking over by such persons, processing in breach of applicable law, changing, losing, damaging or destruction;
3) is documenting the means of Personal Data and Confidential Information processing, as well as the means of protection mentioned above;
4) has appointed an information security administrator responsible for supervising the Personal Data and Confidential Information processing;
5) permits Personal Data and Confidential Information processing only by authorised persons;
6) controls which Personal Data and Confidential Information, when and by whom have been input to the collection, and to whom the data are disclosed.
7) keeps records of the persons authorised to process Personal Data and Confidential Information.
5. Personal Data and Confidential Information are processed and utilised for purposes related to using the Novatek Polska Website, in particular:
1) enabling the use of the Novatek Polska Website;
2) informing the Users about new products and services related to the Website;
3) offering proper User service and data administration services;
4) investigating the market and performing statistical research required for proper operation of the Novatek Polska Website;
5) administering the Novatek Polska Website, improving its functionality and the quality of provided services;
6) transferring information and advertising materials related to Novatek Polska Website.
Additionally, Personal Data and Confidential Information are processed for the purpose of marketing and advertising, particularly to inform the Users about the offers and services available at Novatek Polska.
6. The Users shall be entitled to access, correct, or delete their data. To access, correct, or remove Personal Data, the User is required to send a message to Novatek Polska to the email address: email@example.com.
Gathering Anonymous Data
1. Novatek Poska does not register any Users private data shared or transferred for the purpose of utilising Novatek Polska Website.
2. During visits at Novatek Polsa Website, only data that are recorded automatically refer to technical information, i.e. the type of Internet browser, operation system, number and dates of visits, as well as the history of activity at the Novatek Polska Website. Data mentioned above can be used only for the purpose of statistics related to the Novatek Polska Website operation.
3. Some parts of the Novatek Polska Website can utilise cookies, i.e. text files saved at the User’s machine and identifying them to the extent required by some of the features of the Novatek Polska Website. These files neither gather nor process any of Users’ Personal Data and Confidential Information.
4. The User can deactivate of disable the cookie files created by the Novatek Posla Website completely in the settings of the Internet browser or by choosing the appropriate firewall option. Yet, disabling cookie files may result in blocking some of the features of the Novatek Polska Website.
5. Anonymous data can be also gathered in the server logs, in particular by Google and other platforms using such software.
6. The Novatek Polska Website can also gather information on Users’ location using proper GPS software (applications).
Corrections and Updates in Personal Data
1. The User has the right to update or correct their Personal Data and Confidential Information by sending a proper message to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The User may be subject to liability towards Novatek Polska and third parties for any damages occurring due to the negligence of updating Personal Data and Confidential Information the User has provided on the Website.
3. The User shall be entitled to access all information about Personal Details processed by Novatek Polska and to utilise all the control rights as provided by the applicable provisions of law.
Notes and Questions
3. To all matters not settled herein, provisions of the Civil Code and the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 shall apply.